More wedding

The Bride did a great hula for her husband. On our way home Brian asked me why I did not do a hula for him at our wedding. I reminded him that I am not Polynesian. The dance was great and the bride just slowly moved closer and closer to the groom.
Brian took this great photo that we call "orange drink". I do really like it.
The bridesmaids wore black dresses and these lovely (although uncomfortable) shoes. Everyone in the wedding party also had beautiful lays of fresh flowers.
I was a little excited to photograph the dancer/singer's body art.





There was very bright light while we were photographing the bride and groom, but we still got some cute photos of them. It was also still a little cold and windy but not too bad in the sun.




The cake was beautiful and had lots of beautiful fresh flowers.




The groom learns to adjust the dress.






Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment