Recently

We got to photograph this lovely bride and her new family this last month. I am just finishing up her wedding album and I kind of want to keep it, they were very fun to shoot.
Her brought her darling little girl who was a little angel to photograph! I loved her Fall wedding colors.

One the day of the wedding, we were able to shoot two cameras again, so Brian can go behind them and get awesome photos like this. I totally love it! (Brian sometimes complains that I do not gush about his music enough but I will gush about his photography. He has skills.)



They all make a very sweet new family together. Kind of great, the groom's sister married my cousin a few years back and I did their wedding. It is fun to have a context with people. AND the morning of their wedding it was pouring rain but cleared up in time for us to do outside photos. It could not have been more perfect. I think it is a good sign for them.


The Bride had seen this done before and wanted to give it a go. Kind of funny.

1 Comment:

  1. jungleprincess said...
    Congrats to Brian on Carnegie. When will he come to Detroit?? Beautiful wedding shots--I'm so glad you did mine!

Post a Comment