Fact Check

When you are getting as tired of all the political fact smudging as we are, check out the non-partisan FactCheck.org. They say about themselves:
We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit, "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews, and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

Brian and I lead kind-of interesting political lives together as we come from very different political backgrounds. I should not even get into it.

4 Comments:

  1. april said...
    it's ok: i was raised by two parents as polarized as they could be when it came to politics and i think (at least) hope it's made me a moderate.
    malia said...
    Yay! This is what I have been wanting to find. Thanks for doing the leg work for me!
    andi said...
    You are a mama for Obama, right?
    Ann said...
    I am indeed an Obama Mama. Just wish I could vote in a state where my vote could do a little more good.

Post a Comment