Happy 7 years


We have been back at home for a week but said good bye to Brian this morning as he is off to New York for a gig. It's a very romantic anniversary. Still have to post our last few days in Tokyo. We are just starting to adjust from the 15 hour time change (always seems harder to go west than east to me). We had a very busy week at home and a very lazy one at the same time.

The last seven years of marriage have literally taken me place I never dreamed of. It is a fun, wild adventure and I know I could not do most of what I do without Brian. We look forward to many more anniversaries where we can be in the same state together all day.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  1. CollinsFamily said...
    Congratulations! Happy 7 years!
    SeƱora H-B said...
    Congrats! You guys are such a great couple. I hope you get your day of celebration some time!
    Erin said...
    Happy anniversary!
    Amy said...
    I love that picture of the two of you.
    Jet said...
    Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary! You both still look as beautiful as your wedding pic. L commented on your "gorgeous" hair, and then she just said, "And Brian's is so short." What a fun day it was--good food and company all the way around. Just plain fun. I loved Brian and his brothers singing in your parents' garden. And you make the cutest babies EVER.

Post a Comment