Wedding #1

Photography has been keeping me busy this month. I shot two wedding, did a bridal session, senior photos, and some head shots all in the last couple weeks. It has been such fun, but we still have a lot of work finishing edits and proof books, etc. I only do weddings for close friends and family now since we are on the road so much. This wedding was great because it was some old neighbors. It was awesome too because Brian and I shot separate cameras, getting two perspectives and many, many photos. I love this one that Brian got. While I was photographing the front of the couple, Brian got around to the back and I love this perspective. I am even in the left corner. It was a beautiful day, here are the highlights.




A very sunny ring ceremony.
I love to photograph laughter.





The end of a long wedding day for this little one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment