Fire and Italy


For the phil&teds blog recently, Brian and I did a little fireball explanation. Here is a link to the video. I still need to have Amberly explain the science, I am mainly just in for the party/circus tricks. I am nervous about kids playing with matches but seems Colin is scared enough to not try for now. (I will keep a close eye on that).

AND we found out on Monday we are heading to Rome, Italy for a month starting December 26th. Kind of crazy but kind of fun. Brian is gone a lot this month and I am not too worried about getting ready but am a little overwhelmed with Christmas/lack of being home. But a month in Rome? Sort of great! We found an apartment about a 5 minute walk from St. Peter's. Guess what two little kids are soon going to be running around St. Peter's



2 Comments:

  1. Erin said...
    That's awesome news about Rome! And the fire is pretty cool, too:)
    Amy said...
    I will never forget the first time I saw you do this. Still awesome.

Post a Comment