My next degree

Mrs. Andi tagged me (twice in one month after never being tagged) and since I am kind of bored, it was an interesting thing to think about.

Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It's more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you'd also like to take. Tag five.

So here is what I would be taking:

SOC WK 530: Histrionic Personality Disorder in the Opera Singer (note, Brian is in no way Histrionic, but we occasionally run into some larger than life characters and egos.)

ANTHRO 505: Kinship and Marriage in the modern nomadic opera family

Nutrition 440: Eating strategies for toddlers who only want to eat boiled eggs, edamame, milk, and candy

Women's Studies 430: Identity issues for women pregnant, lactating, or pregnant and lactating

DES 470: Lecture Series of advanced topics in creative photography and fascinating womanhood, facilitated by Andi

PE 330: Cardiovascular training for toddler chasing and wrestling

MUS 650: Toddler Control at fancy opera functions (when wife and child are invited, as we are not always invited, which is fine too.)

SPAN 411: Conversation Maintenance for those who have have lived 2+ years in Latin America but now have very few opportunities to speak Spanish. (Goal of the course: so the Spanish speaker is not embarrassed when speaking to her 4-10 native Spanish speaking friends and to keep the subconscious Spanish up-to-date for dreams.)

AND my classes have all been organized so that I never have a class or obligation on Friday.


Since my former BYU roommates (you know who you are) maybe did not notice I tagged them recently, I tag them again. I also would like to tag Brian my husband and my sister-in-law April.

The opera opens tonight. Very exciting.

1 Comment:

  1. andi said...
    Hey! I think you are the only one of all the people I tagged that actually wrote something. How funny that your first class and my first class are essentially the same course. The major difference between the two is that mine was regarding diva stepchildren. He he he.

    Glad your back in town.

Post a Comment