1 month old- first bath


Jane was officially one month old today. I know, I know- one month and she's just getting her first bath?! What can we say? It takes more advance planning when you've got a little guy like Colin constantly enacting his plans of destruction. We did give her little sponge downs, but this was her first real bath and she loved it. She was a little bit fussy before she went in, but as soon as she hit the water, she was totally mellow.


And her bath led to the discovery of...


Cute fuzzy head.


I know she looks a little perplexed in this shot, but I think it's adorable. Her eyes are lightening up, and you can see the blond coming in behind the brown hair, so it looks like we've got another aryan on our hands.

5 Comments:

  1. andi said...
    I think you have a Stucki baby. Collin looks more like your side it think. But where is the fuzzy head picture??
    Erin said...
    Hey, I don't see any photos. Is it me?
    Ann said...
    Hmm. . . we see the photos but will re-post since sometimes Blogger is funny.
    achirolla said...
    I'm glad I'm not the only one ... Sam got a bath every day from the time he was born. Eric--well, let's just say that if he gets one once a week he's lucky.
    pieofthemonth said...
    i also can't see any photos... where is that fuzzy head?

Post a Comment