Blurb


We recently turned the first two years of our blog into a book via blurb.com. I have made several other on-line books but nothing compares to blurb. The quality is great (and I am picky about photo quality) and for a book of nearly 200 pages, it was about $50! I plan to make one a year. They have a feature where you can "slurp" your blog into book form but I did not like the way mine transferred and individually did each page. It took a long time but was a fun little project. I only wish I had time to start my next book.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  1. Scott and Elly said...
    What a great idea! It's good to know that the pictures are high quality. We're definitely gonna do that at the end of this year! Thanks:)
    andi said...
    Oh great, now I am going to have to make a 200 page book of my blog too. Thanks, Ann. Thanks for nothin'.

Post a Comment