Stolen from my sister-in-law's blog ( I am staying up too late because I just found all these cool family blogs I did not know about. Where have I been?)
Since my body is still feeling a little postpartum (only in the way that lots of clothes still do not fit, I recovered very quickly from childbirth), I am kind of wanting these undergarments and I want to sometime in the future EVER feel like I am "poised and rested" again. That said, Brian and I have started a new fitness quest this week because I recently had a baby (and I am not that women who does not look like she had a baby a few weeks ago) and Brian has an upcoming engagement with the Seattle Opera that requires him to perform shirtless. I think he looks good now, but he feels performing Shirtless in Seattle is good motivation to weight lift. For his birthday, I bought him a new work out program off of a current infomercial. I am strangely susceptible to infomercials but we have heard good things about this program and after two days Brian is feeling it. If only intense undergarments could solve our problems. . .
P.S. Wish I had lived in the time of pointy boobs, other than Madonna I mean.

6 Comments:

  1. Erin said...
    When school starts, I'll be walking Ethan to school for a 1.5 mile round trip. It's low key, but it's moving and I'm hoping it will suffice. Especially since I'll be doing it 2x/day. Good luck!
    Jake and Chelsea said...
    so sorry to read third hand that you didn't know we had a blog! well we do have a blog. yours has been on our list since the beginning...you must not be as big of a nerd as you proclaim to be.
    jungleprincess said...
    Just imagine a taut string holding your body in a "healthful uplift," extending from your crown through your back, down to your buttocks. See if that gives you perky buttocks and breasts!
    april said...
    love the pic. hysterical. although i will admit that i have seen the wisdom of girdles as i have gotten older. i just don't have the patience to wear them as often as i probably should though.

    good luck with the exercise plan. i haven't been doing the best with my running this past week. gotta get back on track. loving all the pics of baby jane and colin.
    Christie Norris said...
    I'm embarassed to say I actually have used the Winsor Pilates DVD from the informercials and love it.
    susan m hinckley said...
    I'm glad SOMEONE else finds some delight in the things that make me -- I don't know -- smile (and wonder?) If you think just having a baby is bad, wait until you see what happens after 40 when things just keep g-e-t-t-i-n-g l-o-n-g-e-r . . . . It just occurred to me: what if you just had a baby in your 40's? I don't like to think about it.

Post a Comment