Passing time


For the last 10 years or so, most years I have done a family portrait for my sister's family Christmas card. Mainly for my own entertainment, I wanted to see a few of the photos together to see how the kids have grown. The above photo (maybe from 2000? I can't remember) is one of my all time favorite photos, taken back when I shot the Ilford film that was b/w but processed as color film. I someday hope to scan in many of my old photos. I have loved photographing my sister's family.


2005


2007


2008
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  1. susan m hinckley said...
    I loved seeing the Rennie age-progression! Thanks for sharing it. And the pics from Mallory's birthday party are priceless. My next question is, why weren't any of my daughters offered the special blessing dress??!!
    Pao said...
    You are amazing !

Post a Comment