Colin got a flag


Colin was very being very cute running around with his Polish flag in the old city. Japanese tourists were photographing him also. He is very in touch with his inner consumer. It is getting hard to take him anywhere because he wants EVERYTHING! Last night I sang him the hush little baby lullaby (you know, mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird) and he loved it, I think mainly because of all the promises of things I would buy him. After he got his flag, I was looking for a hat for Brian and stopped by a vendor where Colin fell in love with a little wooden flute. I had almost no money left from the flag, and it was shaping up into a mighty tantrum. The very kind vendor lady came over and told Colin the store was closed and we would have to come back later. She has won my affection and I do need to go back and buy from her.


Since it is getting cold (just in the 30's today) I am in full bundle mode. Our apartment is very warm so we frequently are over-heated by the time we get outside. Colin chooses the time when we are trying to leave as his biggest time to mis-behave. It is not uncommon for him to have 2-3 time outs when we are trying to get out the door. Anyway, I got these leg warmers for Jane that I think are very cute.


Jane loves leaves and pigeons.


Snowing today, only October 14th. We maybe in for a long winter. We will still get out as we HAVE to.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  1. DanaLee said...
    So sweet, I love the leg warmers. Cute that Jane loves walking around with leaves, suppose that is better than when Colin was toddling around with knives... ;) haha.
    DanaLee said...
    So sweet, I love the leg warmers. Cute that Jane loves walking around with leaves, suppose that is better than when Colin was toddling around with knives... ;) haha.
    Tiana said...
    Oh Ann, it does look cold! I think I may have been underestimating our need for bundling.

Post a Comment