Yet another new park


We went on a walk yesterday across the Vistula River, accidentally stumbled upon the Zoo and this new park to play in (new to us, actually quite an old park). I got Jane this cute little jacket and think she looks very darling. I would buy the kids all new clothes here since I love the European kids clothes, but they do not need much. (Just a few souvenirs).


Going, going, gone. The parks here have a lot of sand that always comes home with us.


This spinning toy left my head spinning for quite awhile. I can't spin like I used to.


I kind of gave Colin a bowl cut yesterday, but we are working on it.

3 Comments:

  1. Amy said...
    If you have not already read it, add The ZooKeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman to your reading list. The story of the Warsaw Zookeeper's during WWII and how they used the zoo to save the lives of many.

    love reading about your great adventures.
    rusted sun said...
    I think you gave Colin a cute bowl cut not just a bowl cute.

    You have cute kids!
    susan m hinckley said...
    I am absolutely loving being along for your Polish adventure -- thanks so much for sharing! Such a nice gift during this most dreary of Minnesota Octobers. Love to all.

Post a Comment