Sidney Aquarium

Some friends we met here in Victoria suggested we meet at the Sidney BC Aquarium. They had this great exhibit for the kids to get in the tank. I realized I should have crawled under, it looks very cool to see the fish like this!




They had a fun projection on the floor that rippled out like water. It was great too because as you enter the Aquarium, they have you go down in a submarine, such fun!
Jane contemplates the touch tank, and the jelly fish. I find jellyfish quite bizarre.


3 Comments:

  1. Anna said...
    Cool photos!
    jessiev said...
    oh! we LOVE aquariums. i'll add this to the list!
    malia said...
    Those are some awesome pictures. Is it totally weird that I want to blow up that last picture of the jellyfish and put it on my wall? Because I love it.

Post a Comment